The redesigned My Academy benefits page will provide a consolidated view of all program benefits and enable you to explore all the great resources and academic discounts available to your institution.
The new site can be used by both educators and administrators to quickly access and activate your benefits.
My Academy - Curriculum
* Assign, manage, and use E-Learning This is perhaps our biggest improvement. You no longer need to request access codes to enter the Instructor Learning Management System (LMS). You can now access the LMS from the My Academy page or directly from the Web without an access code. The system also transmits your IT Academy member ID for you when you enter the LMS. If you already have access to LMS, you will still have access; nothing will change. You will still need to enter your Live ID to gain entry.
In this section, you will also be able to:
* Access the Microsoft Digital Literacy Curriculum
* Explore lesson plans and Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) exam review kits
* Gain access to the E-Reference Library for Microsoft Press
* Generate course completion certificates
* Create your own E-Learning courses
My Academy - Certification and Profession Development
* Get your Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Teacher Starter Kit
* Get your Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Teacher Starter Kit
* Become a testing center
* Activate and use your MCT Membership
* Achieve Teaching with Technology Professional Development
My Academy - Software
* Access software from DreamSpark and DreamSpark Premium subscriptions
* Activate and use your TechNet Professional subscription
My Academy - Marketing Resources
* Find posters, flyers, and other marketing resources to help you increase enrolment and promote your IT Academy
* Access career roadmap posters and tools to help your students efficiently and effectively accomplish their goals.
My Academy - News and Special Offers
* Find current and archived IT Academy member newsletters
* Take advantage of academic discounts on Microsoft Press books, Microsoft Official Academic Courseware (MOAC), and Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC)
My Academy - Support
* Find program support from Regional Service Centers and access frequently asked questions and answers
* Connect with a Microsoft Academy Service Partner (MASP) to get more out of your IT Academy member benefits
NOTE: To view member benefits and member site navigation in your local language, use the “Translate this page” tool located in the top right corner of the member site.