This exciting and engaging computer science semester course enables students to apply a basic foundation in programming to create games using C# and Microsoft XNA Game Studio.
Don't forget simply login to DreamSpark.com for your FREE XNA software and developer tools.
The course guides you through the development of Games using Visual Studio 2010 C# combined with the Microsoft XNA framework which creates the XNA Game Studio – a professional game development environment for PC, Xbox 360, and Windows Phone.
- Address social causes and real-world problems
- Explore game and simulation development as communication and art
- Apply knowledge of variables, conditionals, loops, object-oriented programming, recursion, and data structures to game creation.
The free curriculum package includes
- Teacher Roadmap
- Daily lesson plans
- Demonstration projects
- 14 video tutorials
- 22 lab assignments and solutions
- Student activities
- Assessment tools with keys and exemplars