Learn more about Windows Azure and Windows Azure Interoperability with PHP with these great new and updated tutorials below.
- Using Worker Roles for Simple Background Processing
- Getting the Windows Azure Pre-Requisites via the Microsoft Web Platform Installer 2.0
- Getting the Windows Azure Pre-Requisites Via Manual Installation
- Deploying Your First PHP Application with the Windows Azure Command Line Tools for PHP
- Deploying a PHP application to Windows Azure
Updated Windows Azure Tools for PHP (Compatible with the Windows Azure 1.3 SDK):
- Windows Azure Command-line Tools for PHP
- Windows Azure Tools for Eclipse/PHP
- Windows Azure Companion
Windows Azure with Drupal 7
Four new generic modules developed by Schakra and MindTree that allow Drupal administrators/developers to provide users with new features:
- Tutorial – Bing Maps Drupal Module Installation: enable easy & flexible embedding of Bing Map in Drupal content types (like articles for example)
- Silverlight Pivot viewer Module: enable easy & flexible embedding of Silverlight Pivot in Drupal content types, using a set of preconfigured data sources (OData, a, b, c).
- Windows Live ID Module: allow Drupal user to associate their Drupal account to their Windows Live ID, and then to login on Drupal with their Windows Live ID
- Tutorial – Bing Maps Drupal Module Installation: allow data sources based on OData to be included in Drupal content types (such as articles). The generic module includes a basic OData query builder and renders data in a simple HTML Table. The package includes a sample module base on an Open Government Data Initiative (OGDI) OData source, showing how to build advanced rendering (with Bing Maps)