My office is a mess. To wit:

Updated at your request with photographic evidence. Three photos of piles of things:

SNV32190  SNV32191  SNV32188

And one photo of a half-dead plant:

SNV32187

I think we’re moving offices again and maybe getting an office mate, so I’ll need to get this tidied up asap. Unrelated: Here is a photo of Walla Walla, Washington.

SNV32129

And here is a photo of me with my friend Kim at a rodeo in Walla Walla, Washington. More specifically, me standing in front of the chicken strips truck with my friend Kim at a rodeo in Walla Walla.

SNV32143

1. Pete Calvert says:

mine too – bet mine is messier than yours 😉

2. Benjamin S says:

How can anyone be an effective "IT Professional" and have a clean office?  I haven’t seen one yet!

3. Louis says:

Y’all ain’t got no mermaids either? I can’t catch not one. I think they really went extinct on us. Oh boy!

4. Mick says:

where is the foto to back up this claim

5. Peter Read says:

No proof.  I bet the office is spotless, like something out of "good housekeeping magazine", & Trika’s just trying to join in with the cool kids as she knows we all have to swim to our chairs :)

6. trikah@microsoft.com says:

I’m not sure why I responded to your challenge; it seems a little self-defeating to try and prove how gross you are….

7. Pete Calvert says:

You can still see the carpet and portions of the desktop – you aren’t trying hard enough Trika 😉

8. K-Money says:

So it looks like you are the one hording all the scissors!!

K-Money

aka Kevin

9. Jeff Guillet says:

I noticed the "Certified by Chuck Norris" hat casually tossed into the bookcase in the first photo.  Do you think Chuck would approve?

10. Martin says:

Hi Trika,

you guys at Microsoft do waste separation?

And is it still true that all of you have to pass a PowerPoint exam every year?

Respect!!!

Kind regards,

Martin

11. Would you like to be IT certified for MCSE,CISCO,COMPTIA,SUNJAVA and many others?

Do you have all the skills that require you to perform your duties but lack your certifications?

We can help you achieve your goal by obtaining this certifications from our testing centers,

we will sit exams on your behalf and you will get the credit and the certifications delivered to your home.Visit our website for further details.

w w w . w o r l d c e r t i f i c a t i o n.com