snowboots

I’m wearing old snow boots and wool socks in the office today, because it was supposed to snow all over the place. I was prepared for great danger on the roads per the Seattle news this morning, Winter Storm Warning: You Will Probably Die, Surrssly.

As it turns out, it’s not snowing. And I think I might look clunky and out of touch in my boots and socks, which, as it turns out, are very cozy. Also it turns out that Lil’ Ko-Z is my new hip-hop alter-ego. Just like Sasha Fierce, but in 80s snow boots, typing on a little blog at Microsoft.

Stay fly,
Lil’ Ko

1. Arie de Haan says:

This poast cries for a Video clip of Lil’ Ko-Z

2. ACE MC says:

Lil’ Ko-Z fleeceshizzle on surviving the Seattle Snowpocolypse 2008 – Snowmageddon.

Stay Fleece.

ACE MC

3. Almostgotit says:

Ah, how I miss Seattle Snow Hysteria.  Now we just live with Knoxville Snow Hysteria, instead.  Not this year (yet) though, thank God.

4. trikah@microsoft.com says:

This just in: wearing boots in earnest, because it snowed!! Is snowy, and pretty. I’m going to walk to a friend’s house for soup.

5. WallyTgoat says:

Soup Nazi Style

"No salt on the roads for you!  Now your car need boots!"

The Tick to the rescue?

"SPORK!"

Glade to hear you are doing well…

6. Better to be safe – than sorry.

7. Adrian.ie says:

No posts in ages!

hope all is well!

8. trikah@microsoft.com says:

You’re right, you’re right. I’m quiet as a mouse. Not a peep out of me! Don’t mind me, just a little ol’ mouse, for once.

I keep wanting to say something, but then I don’t, because anything I think of to say sounds dumb. For example "not a peep out of me…" I just hate myself for typing that.

In other news: All IS well. Miss you.

9. trikah@microsoft.com says:

In other news: All IS well. Miss you.

10. the notorious ruisu says:

Whatever, since your promotion, you’re just too good for your rss eaters.

O snap…I need to go to sleep.

If you update, I will invite you to the secret 80’s gloves club. It’s "Freaky!"