Our certification team is looking for a handful of subject matter experts on three kind of niche subjects--SAM, MDT, and pre-installing Vista/Server--to help with a short exercise in our exam development process.
We need 15 or 20 minutes of your time, experts, to help us weight the objectives of a few exams (basically to figure out how many questions for each section). Your contribution will end up as part of our prep guide on Microsoft.com... “Expert” is a pretty generic term, but we mean that you do this/have done this for a living, work with one of these technologies. Basically you should know your stuff on one of these areas:
- 70-673 Designing, Assessing, and Optimizing Software Asset Management (SAM)
- new version of 70-123 Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Software Asset Management (SAM) Program
- process exam about asset management. More about planning but our asset technologies are SMS 2003/System Center Config. Mgr. 2007
- 70-635 Deploying Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications Using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2008
- new version of 70-624 TS: Deploying and Maintaining Windows Vista Client and 2007 Microsoft Office System Desktops
- this is the new version of the Business Desktop Deployment (BDD)
- Deployment of (primarily) Vista, in a corporate environment using the new version of the BDD tools and guidance. The new version (MDT 2008) supports deploying Server 2008 and Xp as well.
- 70-655 Windows Vista and Server Operating Systems, Pre-installing for OEMs
- New version of 74-134: Preinstalling Microsoft Products and Technologies
- Deals with OEM pre-installation toolkits for Vista and Server. ...OEMs, but some very large corporations use these tools as well.
If you're in, send an e-mail to J. Seymour and he'll tell you what's up.