If you’re around today at TechEd:
- Go to Shelby’s lunch session on Exam Forensics (LUN52) in N310E at noon… it should be fun and yesterday she told me about a few new things we just got OK’d to talk about yesterday that she’ll announce today.
- Come say hi, I’m in the blogger’s lounge or at the booth until noon, at which point I will leave to learn about exam forensics…
- If you don’t think you’re quite ready to take your exam on site, you can still stop by and take a free practice test (from one of our great partners SelfTest or MeasureUp) up in the study hall in S330. Go check it out.
If you’re not at TechEd, you can join the Exam Forensics live meeting in a week or so from the comfort of your own home.
CSI: Redmond – Exam Forensics and What Microsoft is Doing to Catch the Cheaters
Certification fraud is big business and a serious threat to the value of Microsoft certification exams. Cheaters, braindumps, and sometimes even the actions of your well-intentioned peers can damage the reputation of your hard-earned Microsoft credential. Come to this session to learn what Microsoft is doing to protect your certifications from braindump providers, proxy test-takers, and score-report fakers. You’ll hear how technical innovations in the exams themselves, our piracy teams, and YOU are helping to reduce cheating in the world of Microsoft certification. This meeting will be offered twice to accommodate worldwide calendars, to register for:
- · June 25, 2008 at 7:30 A.M. Pacific Time (What time is this in my region?)
- · June 25, 2008 at 5:00 P.M. Pacific Time (What time is this in my region?)
If you don’t follow cheesy U.S. crime shows, you can find out what CSI is here.