I think this is a very nice new tool we've* just launched to help you find instructor-led training at a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS), our excellent training centers, more easily. This replaces our FInd Training tool of old. I think you'll like it better. Things that are helpful include:
- you can search by topic ("Exchange") or location ("Uetersen, Germany") to find CPLS near you - and you can set your location as default
- you can sort results by how close they are, by CPLS name, or course number
- or you can search for a particular CPLS if you're partial, and not open-minded, and have no sense of adventure, or whatever.
- in any case the relevant CPLS show up on a little map--it's very 2008!
- you can see what other courses any of those CPLS are offering. if there's nothing in your area, that means your local CPLS hasn't added their course info to the tool.
- something else nice is that you can find classes coming up in the next month in case your boss is like, listen punk, you can have training money but only if you spend it in the next 30 days
- somethign else nice is that you can reliably find classes that accept Software Assurance training vouchers
Even if you're not planning to take a course any time soon, I recommend the following course of action:
- Make yourself a Manhattan
- Check it out.
*YT had nothing to do with it. Kris and Pablo and some other people did.