If you missed the Certification 101 live meeting, you can watch the recording here. I'm sorry it took me so long to post this. We talk about:
- value and benefits of Microsoft Certification (IT pro and developer only)
- what the certifications are called and what your options are
- preparing for your exam after you've figured out which one to take (tips and types of materials available)
- taking the exam (the environment, the test itself, the questions)
- what happens after you take your exam
This slide seemed helpful to a few people. This is REALLY REALLY REALLY general guidance for someone who isn't sure where to start and just wants a pointer in the right direction, a focus to just get started. Do you experienced types agree?
We'll have the deck and transcribed speaker's notes up on the MCP site in a week or two, I think.