As of last week, the Windows Server 2008 technology specialist exams are live. If you weren’t on the "first to know" list to get the announcement when they came out, and are just hearing this now, from me, you are the "second to know." Second only to being first! Not too shabby.
So go take these exams and get certified on Windows Server 2008.
- Exam 70-640 TS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
- Exam 70-642 TS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
- Exam 70-643 TS: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure, Configuring
Here are some other things.
- Here is where you can learn about the certifications you can earn with the exams above
- Here is where MCSA and MCSE 2003s can learn about the upgrade path that bypasses the exams above
- Here is where you register for second shot before you take the exams above so you can get a second chance for free (note that you can not combine second shot with the first-to-know voucher).
- Here is where you sign up to get a notice and a savings voucher when the next exams (70-646 and 70-647) go live the first week of April. I recommend this strategy if you prefer being first to know, rather than second.
- Here is where you can see the line-up for Sasquatch, a music thing at a beautiful place in Washington, the United States’ premier State. I just got a ticket, mostly because I want to see Flight of the Conchords. As of this morning, I am also in the fan base of a band called "Awesome" because their band name is the word awesome, in quotes, which is rad.
If you took one of the three betas above and you do not have a Passed or Failed result showing on Prometric’s site yet, let me know, that is not awesome.