As follow up to my fascinating poast about TechReady, our technical training event in Seattle for worldwide Microsoft field employees, here is a fascinating mini-post-show report.
MSFT employees took 1,538 exams at the certification center run, in excellent fashion, by the Prometric team. Top five most popular were:
- 70-620: TS: Configuring Windows Vista Client
- 70-649: TS:Upgrading MCSE on Wndws Serv 2003 to Wndws Serv 2008
- 70-631: TS: Configuring Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- 70-630: TS: Configuring Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- 70-236: TS: Configuring Exchange Server 2007
Also high on the list: developer Sharepoint exams (541 and 542), the Windows Server 2000 to 2003 upgrades (292 and 296, which are retiring this month) and Windows Server 2003 exams (like 290, 291). Fascinating!
Now to what I know you do care about: I enjoyed the brownie.