Just in time for Valentine’s day

I got an e-mail this morning saying that we’re caught up with welcome kits (re: the delay I mentioned earlier). So, if you haven’t been able to order your shipment of one of the welcome kits below, you should now be able to from the MCP site (which still says they are not available, being updated now, don’t freak out)

• MCTS: Microsoft Office Project 2007, Managing Projects (and Project Server MCTS)

• MCTS: Windows Server 2008 (all three of these)

• <deleted Operations Manager, not available yet>

• MCITP: Enterprise Project Management with Microsoft Office Project Server 2007

• MCTS: Microsoft Office Visio 2007, Application Development

• MCTS: Microsoft Forefront Client and Server – Configuration

• MCTS: Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006, Configuration

If you place your order before Valentine’s day*, you will get a special edition certificate**; red paper stock with heart-shaped metallic Microsoft seal, little embossed Courvoisier bottle in corner, and “Microsoft Certified, with a belly full of ham” slogan.

*I am in 18/3414, in case that was your next question

**This is totally not true

1. Yanze says:

Trika, I think you mean

MCTS: Microsoft® System Center Operations Manager, Configuration

instead of

MCTS: Microsoft® System Center Configuration Manager, Configuration

The results of SCCM aren’t avaliable yet … are they?

2. trikah@microsoft.com says:

Crap, yes. Thanks! I mean, no, not available, yes, my mistake.

3. Andy says:

My wife will love it. Thanks!

4. Helmer says:

YEaah….Cool a Valentine’s Certificate. I placed my order directly!

Ehh..shoot….no special cert. 🙁 too bad. And i was just planning to sent you a valentine’s card….hahahaha

5. 18/3414… Your vase is on the way. And no it does not dub as speakers.

6. Lindsey says:

Thanks Trika, The three Windows Server 2008 certs are available as well. Or maybe they have been for a while?

7. Peter Read says:

Are they?  Legend.  Thanks for the heads up Lindsey 🙂

8. trikah@microsoft.com says:

Yes, I should have spelled them out in the list… I just said "MCTS: Windows Server 2008 (all three of these)" thanks for pointing that out L!

9. BosonMichael says:

I’m still wondering why the MCITP: EST certification magically appeared on my MS transcript, even though I haven’t taken 70-621 or 70-622. <scratching head> Perhaps a bug in the system that calculates an individual’s certifications?

10. Adam M says:

They may be caught up with the amount of welcome kits but they sure the heck are still slow as all heck.

I ordered one of my kits on 12/15/07 and it just got "Order Received" on 2/1/08!!!  I mean I can see it taking a month to process and ship from east no-where singapore where your welcome kit center is but two months just the receive the order?!?!

I don’t think that is a reasonable amount of time.  Like I said 1 month ok, 2 months, not so much.

Skip to main content