SQL Live Meeting Recording

sorry I’m way behind on everything. here is the link: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/lmevents/view?id=msft020608pmlm&pw=ATT10273347

tell me if it doesn’t work, i haven’t watched it yet. and, I wanted to point out that it is the SAME picture of me every time in those meetings. They are not day-of photos. I wanted to tell you that so you wouldn’t think

a) that Thomas Lee is around all the time, waiting to do a photo shoot, or

b) that I only have one shirt, that is a blue Microsoft shirt, that I wear every day

Because I do have more shirts.

I even have a track jacket.

1. Otto Mann says:

My local politician has used the same photo of himself during campaigning for the last 10 years. He is now bald – in his photo he has hair. OK Im not saying you are EXACTLY the same…. 😉

2. Chris says:

Link’s busted. "Sorry, unfortunately we cannot locate the URL that you have requested."

3. The link for the recording of this webcast is not available on http://www.microsoft.com/events/default.mspx. For those who don’t know your blog that is the place to look for this webcast recording and its powerpoint.

4. trikah@microsoft.com says:

Hi, I had the same problem when I checked it Friday, is working for me now. You?

5. trikah@microsoft.com says:

Otto: Oh, dear.

6. Aaron says:

I’m looking for information for a collegue of mine regarding Server 2008 certification.  Specifically he’d be interested in getting either the Server or Enterprise Administrator MSITP.  I’ve found information regarding upgrading from 2003 to 2008 but can’t seem to find anything for those starting from scratch.  Is that available somewhere or is that yet to come?

Thanks Trika, you rock!!!

7. trikah@microsoft.com says:

Hi, Aaron. Here is from scratch info on the new certs: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/windowsserver/2008/default.mspx

PS: No, YOU rock.

8. Aaron says:

Trika, thanks for the link.  Feel kind of silly now cause I was looking right at it the whole time.  So the exams are the same whether you’re building from scratch or upgrading (unless you take combo exams).  The classes are different though.  Glad to see all the info for upgrade tracks and exam expire dates are no listed as well.

9. Aftab Satti says:

This is good to know

10. As I am currently preparing for the MCDBA to MCITP 2005 upgrade exam (70-447) it may seem a bit premature