Nobody as raw as you, son.

Oh, wait.

It looks like there are a few other people as raw as you.

But your game is still, um, pretty tight, or whatever.

“Ask around the streets, man, I’m certified,

cross seas all my customers are satisfied.

Ask around the hood, man, I’m certified…’

1. TonyC says:

One of 339.

MCITP – Consumer Support Technician

It wasn’t much different from the 620, IMO.

tC

2. William says:

Trika, I hope Otto Iris are doing OK.

on the other topic, I do not see a TS ForeFront Count… I know ther eis at least one (me) but I am sure there is more out there it would be nice to know.

Will

3. Fisker says:

I’d really like to know if I’m the only MCTS: ISA2006 around 🙂

4. Well Fisker you’re not the only one, but it would be nice if we knew how many people are certified in isa 2006.

I’m sure the next update will include those numbers.

5. Niall Merrigan says:

Hey Trika

Would it be possible to propose a change to the whole certified page thing. In that you could allow ad hoc queries such as how many MCPD Ents with MCITP DBA are there for example.

Would be nice to see how many people have the same certs together such as all three MCPD’s.

6. one thing i’d love to see is stats on pass/fail counts for each exam…but i guess it would only serve ego-centric guys like me 🙂

anyway…long live the cats! and, hey, you blog is just a very very very cool way to brighten a geek s day at work!!!

keep up the good mood, humour and best news arround regarding MS Certs.

best regards from France,

Pierre.

7. Dave Branscome says:

I’d be interested to see how many of these folks are Microsoft employees.

8. LarryWestMCSD says:

By my calculations, the following are missing:

MCTS: Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006, Configuration  70-351

MCTS: Windows Server 2003 Hosted Environments, Configuration, and Management  70-501

MCTS: .NET Framework 3.5 Windows Presentation Foundation Applications  70-502

MCTS: .NET Framework 3.5 Distributed Applications  70-503

MCTS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Workflow Foundation Applications   70-504

MCTS: Microsoft Virtual Earth 6.0, Application Development   70-544

MCTS: Microsoft Visio 2007, Application Development   70-545

MCTS: Microsoft Office Groove 2007, Configuring   70-555

MCTS: Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Server 2007, Applications  70-556

MCTS: Microsoft Forefront Client & Server – Configuration  70-557

MCTS: Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Applications  70-571

MCTS: Office Project Server 2007, Configuration  70-639

That makes 12 out of the 39 (by my count) MCTS certifications. Of course, some of these are so new that no one has passed them yet.

9. Paul says:

Also missing:

MCTS: System Center Operations Manager, Configuring 70-400

I know only because I passed the beta. It’s very new.

10. trikah@microsoft.com says:

William, Pierre, apparently Otto and Iris are doing fine, thanks.

Pierre, is your name really Pierre, and are you really from France? I love it.

Niall, I love this idea too. Maybe someone can make that happen, I’ll ask.

William, F, Kay, Paul, Larry, hopefully they’ll be in the next update, thanks for pointing out the holes.

Dave, yes, would be interesting. not sure if we have (or can share)? an exact number. There are test centers for employees in 15 or so locations around the world, and a lot of employees take exams every year. e.g. at our TechReady internal events every 6 months, more than 1,000 exams are taken by employess.

11. Pierre says:

Hi Trika,

yes that’s my real name and i am indeed from France 🙂 love your name too 🙂 but most of all the ‘always on’ humoristic mode of your blog…

You just rock, and your blog has become my favorite one since i got into MS cert world. Keep up the pace and good mood, we’ll keep up reading your lines every morning.

Best regards,

Pierre

12. Jim says:

I don’t know Trika, Pierre sounds like a good catch…

Any trips to France in your future?

13. hartplaza says:

Would be nice if there will come a MCITP on security. Maybe combined with ForeFront, ISA 2006 and something additional?

I’m now a MCSA/MCSE Security Server 2003, and doing a lot with Information Security and would like to proof my knowledge/skills on security within MS infrastructures in the future as well.

14. Pierre says:

wow, Jim, sorry, but I’m married (even if I have to agree, I am a good catch, lol)..don’t get me wrong I come here mainly for a good share of valuable info with a touch of wonderful writing skills 🙂

anyway , I’d still be glad to meet Trika, or anyone coming to Paris from this blog, it IS a reference afterall 😉

so be all welcome to Paris… i’ll be glad to offer a coffee in Paris to anyone citing this post (print this voucher), but that would be without shipping 🙂

best regards to you all,

Pierre (the married guy from Paris, very proud of the ‘good catch’ label)

15. Jim K says:

Pierre, just trying to help out where I can.  I’m married also and New Jersey just isn’t as appealing a place to visit as Paris, but there are some good spots for coffee here as well 😉

16. hartplaza says:

What I am missing is 70-237 and 70-238. The 70-236 (MCTS) is mentioned, and MCITP Enterpise Messaging Administrator is mentioned, but the MCITP Exams 70-237 and 70-238 are not showing. It would be nice to publish the full list by exam numbers too

17. trikah@microsoft.com says:

If you are married, please stop reading my blog. I am only doing this to meet men.