If you missed yesterday’s Live Meetings where we talked about getting started as a technical author, you can watch the afternoon recording here. The agenda was along the lines of:
- why write a book
- practical tips for getting started
- how to submit a proposal (or abstract)
- what will make someone want to publish your book (or article)
- then what happens if it does get picked up (the publishing and marketing process) an
- deciding who will play you in the movie
Howard was there to talk about writing for magazines like MSDN, too.
I’ll add the Q&A and link to the PPT to this post when I have them. Thank you for attending! And thank you Linda, Ken, and Howard for presenting, you are fun.