I hope you can come to Wednesday’s Live Meeting. Please tell other people, too.
Who should attend:
- Server-certified individuals (NT, 2000, 2003 or MCP)
- not certified but working with W Server
- would like to work with W Server!
What we will talk about: Rob Linsky and Jim Clark, both from the certification team (product manager and product planner) will be presenting
- review and update on the new certifications and upgrade paths
- update on availability of related training
- what the exams cover
- guidance on what you can do next (what exam/what cert, depending on where you are now)
- We will also touch on Server and… messaging, security, virtualization, MCSA vs. MCSE vs. MCITP, MCTS vs. MCP… etc….
How to register:
- December 5 at 7:30 A.M. Pacific Time (What time is this in my region?)
- December 5 at 5:00 P.M. Pacific Time (What time is this in my region?)
I had a plan to do a CNN, election-style YouTube Q&A, where you, the customer, can record personal and pointed, sometimes wry and witty questions in advance, then we play them back, and Rob and Jim stand behind podiums and wear dark blue suits and Microsoft-red ties, looking directly in to the camera, answering your questions with exaggerated sincerity and conviction
But I didn’t do that. So you can type your questions in to Live Meeting, like usual. And Rob and Jim will be wearing jeans and sneakers, like usual. Their sincerity and conviction will, as usual, be authentic. I will follow through on part of my plan, though, and will be wearing an Anderson Cooper mask and a grey wig.