If you fancy System Center Configuration Manager, you might like to take the beta for 70-401: TS: Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007, Configuring. Feel free to share with colleagues. If you don't know much about betas, read this or this first.
You are invited to take beta exam 70-401: TS: Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007, Configuring. If you pass the beta exam, the exam credit will be added to your transcript and you will not need to take the exam in its released form.
By participating in beta exams, you have the opportunity to provide the Microsoft Certification program with feedback about exam content, which is integral to development of exams in their released version. We depend on the contributions of experienced IT professionals and developers as we continually improve exam content and maintain the value of Microsoft certifications.
71-401: TS: Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007, Configuring counts as credit towards the following certification(s).
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): System Center Configuration Manager 2007, Configuration
- Registration begins: November 21, 2007
- Beta exam period runs: November 28, 2007– December 18, 2007
- Receiving this invitation does not guarantee you a seat in the beta; we recommend that you register immediately. Beta exams have limited availability and are operated under a first-come-first-served basis. Once all beta slots are filled, no additional seats will be offered.
- Testing is held at Prometric testing centers worldwide, although this exam may not be available in all countries (see Regional Restrictions). All testing centers will have the capability to offer this exam in its live version.
- Regional Restrictions: India, Pakistan, China
- You must register at least 24 hours prior to taking the exam.
- Please use the following promotional code when registering for the exam: B401
- Receiving this invitation does not guarantee you a seat in the beta; we recommend that you register immediately.
To register in North America, please call:
• Prometric: (800) 755-EXAM (800-755-3926)
Outside the U.S./Canada, please contact:
Test Information and Support
You are invited to take this beta exam at no charge.
You will be given four hours to complete the beta exam. Please plan accordingly.
Find exam preparation information: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-401.mspx