A few bits of interest, if you care about Visual Studio 2008:
- There is a "what's new" classroom training course you can take now
- There are two free e-learning options - an e-clinic on "ASP.NET AJAX Extensions" (ASP.NET AJAX Extensions, no doi) and some intro e-learning for WPF, WCF, and Workflow
- ...all can be found here.
- RE: certification, check out Gerry's recent post on that very topic. We will be hosting a Live Meeting on developer certification (VS2005 +2008 +anything else you want to know) to announce & discuss with you - I will poast the registration info as soon as I have it.
If you care about SQL Server 2008:
- There is a classroom course available now, and free e-learning (BI, DB dev, and Enterprise data platform) all on the SQL2008 learning portal
- Attend our Live Meeting about certification on December 12
Pass it on, she says furtively, through a mouthful of ripe banana.