TechEd 2008, Orlando, Florida in June 2008

This just in: “…Microsoft is excited to announce the expansion of its largest annual technical conference. Tech·Ed U.S. is evolving from a one week conference to two separate back-to-back conferences: Tech·Ed U.S. 2008 Developers, June 3-6, and Tech·Ed U.S. 2008 IT Professionals, June 10-13, in Orlando, FL.”

So, one week for developers and one for IT pros, just like they’ve been doing in Europe. I think it is smart, not trying to be too many things to too many people. You can get all the first hand bits on www.microsoft.com/teched. You can also sign the Tech·Ed U.S. 2008 Guestbook, to get an automatic notice when registration opens. We’ll be there, as usual, with on site testing and what nots. More when June 2008 is not as far away as it is now.

1. Wayne Anderson says:

If I can possibly talk my bosses into it, (tuition plus T&E tends to be a hard sell sometimes) I will be there.

2. Kenold says:

Any plan to attend MMS 2008?  I hope the system center exams will be live at this point.  It will be cool to have a special exam night.  I am sure we will cross path at one of these events.

3. skubasteve says:

Can anyone say what the registration fees will be? I’m not looking for an exact cost, just a ball park. I can’t find any info on it anywhere. Anyone know what the registration fees were for the one this year?

4. trika says:

k, im not sure what mms is but ill ask if we are doing anything there…

ss, i think last years reg fee was 1,000+USD… But not sure. Anyone else know?

5. trikah@microsoft.com says:

SS, this is what an event owner reported (much more reliable than what I make up!!): "Last year the “tuition” was $1,795 (early bird) and $1,995 after April 15th.  Good chance the price will stay the same."

6. Shah Haque says:

I registrated for Teched 2008, however I can not make it. I can’t get a refund now. However I can Substitute. I am willing to sell my spot for a discount. If Interested, please email me at shahhaque@gmail.com

7. Phanindra says:

Going to Tech-Ed? Need a ride? No problem! Real R-Heroes get fast transportation. To get a free ride from the Orlando airport on Monday, June 2, just call 866-679-2360 and our R-Heroes shuttle will pick you up and take you straight to your Tech-Ed hotel. Don’t forget to give us your name, flight number, arrival time, and contact info so we can find you quickly.  Airport pick-ups are available on Monday from 8:00AM to 5:30PM.

Tuesday, June 3 and Wednesday, June 4, our complimentary shuttles will zip you from main Tech-Ed hotels straight to our conference and back!  Tuesday shuttles are available from 7:30AM to 8:30PM, Wednesday shuttles are available 7:30AM to 6:30PM.

For more information visit http://www.RationalHeroes.com