70-620 is the new black.

This is what I hear from my friend Slinky down the hall: 70-620: Microsoft Windows Vista, Configuring can, in fact, be used towards your :Messaging or :Security specializations for MCSA and MCSE on 2000 or 2003. The web team is adding it to all the related requirements pages. When those are updated, I’ll let you know, so you can believe me, for once.

70-620 is also working on a cure for cancer.

1. Just keep in mind that 70-620 = -550…

2. James B says:

Shall I share the answers I got back from MCPHelp about this over the past three months? I have been asking them since 6/29 only to have them say over and over, "only the selected exams listed qualify for MCSA/MCSE – Messaging, the 70-620 is not one of those exams."

Using logic to explain the 70-620 works for MCSA by replacing the XP exam thus logic says it should do the same for the MCSA-Messaging or explaining I was sure MS didn’t want to make the statement that only XP was supported in a MS Messaging enviroment, not Vista only got me the same cut/paste answer over and over.

I give MCPHelp an "F" in customer service and I am a customer. Since I paid for the test and the training materials I expect much more for my money that cut/paste answers which do not address the actual issue.

3. Peter Read says:

Towards the specialisations (e.g. instead of one of 284/285 or 350/299/227/whatever) or just as the client exam?

4. R says:

Trika, you never answered my email.  Is there a new edition of the 70-620 TK coming out soon?

Thanks….

5. Sean says:

Only Chuck Norris’s tears can cure cancer. But he has never cried. Ever.  🙁

I hope everybody was talking like a pirate yesterday, today is a little more dull 🙁

6. R, you need to clarify that you mean "Training Kit," not some organization in Pakistan that Microsoft is trying to shut down.

So, Trika, when are you going to "wear" the new black?

7. R says:

Larry,

Trika understands me.  She uses the term TK also to refer to the training kits.

8. trikah@microsoft.com says:

Peter, only client requirement.

R, I dont know. I’ve asked. haven’t seen an answer. Yet.

Sean, arrrrrrrh.

9. JTB says:

70-620 is the new black. This is what I hear from my friend Slinky down the hall: 70-620: Microsoft Windows Vista, Configuring can, in fact, be used towards your :Messaging or :Security specializations for MCSA and MCSE on…

10. Tom says:

Have you any information about exam 70-625? This exam is about Windows Home Server?

11. Wolfgang Baer says:

Hi,

looking at http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/security/windowsserver2003.mspx i don’t see that 70-620 is a possible client… what’s up?

Thanx for the info

Wolfgang Baer from a sunny munich 🙂 (Wiesn is over, sob) :-()

12. trikah@microsoft.com says:

Hi, Wolfgang. Pages haven’t been updated yet; will let you know what that is done. RE: Muenchen…Ich bin eifersuchtig! (does that mean jealous? that is what i want to say!)

Tom, lots of people are asking that. Let me get some info and I’ll poast.

Skip to main content