Project and Project Server certifications

Saddle up. There is info out on about the new Project and Project Server certifications:

And we will be hosting a Live Meeting to talk more about these and answer questions–spread the word:

Live Meeting: Microsoft Office Project Certifications (Worldwide)

If you work with Microsoft Office Project 2007 or Office Project Server 2007, you will be interested in three new certifications coming from Microsoft Learning this year. Join this live meeting to hear what certifications are coming, how they can help you in your career or project, and availability of exams and training materials. For more information:

Join an August 22 Live Meeting with certification planners at

1. Sean Davis says:

Thanks Trika for the heads up!

2. Leonardo says:

Thanks trika, will check them out !

3. S.Y. Paul Lai says:

Still waiting for beta exam results of 632, 633 and 634.

4. Daniel M. says:

Hello Trika

Thanks for this info.

According to

the new MCITP Credential will be "MCITP: Enterprise Project Management with Microsoft Office Project Server 2007". Why is there a product name and version in a MCITP Credential? I thought MCITP Credentials are ROLE specific and not PRODUCT specific. What if I have to recertify after 4 years so i can still hold my MCITP Credential, will the "2007" still be in my credential? Or will my credential automatically change it’s name to the new office version after I took the "recertify" exam…or will the credential automatically change it’s name as soon as the new office goes RTM?

I think you really (!) do have to change this and (at least) remove the Version from this new credential to comply with your own policy and stop further confusing!

5. HeeSoo says:

Hi Trika,

Can Exam 70-632: TS: Microsoft Office Project 2007, Managing Projects be used as an elective for MCSE 2003?

Noticed that all MCTS exams are now electives under MCSE, wondering whether this will also be one.

6. haupt says:

Got the results for 632 and 633. Can you give an update as to when results for 634 are due?