Hullo, i passed my Word beta.

This morning in the mail I got my certificate for Microsoft Certified Application Specialist: Office Word 2007. Don’t mind me, mmm-hmmmm.

1. Trika says:

And then I almost immediately set a cup of coffee on it. ANd now it is all coffee-marred. Don’t mind me, I can’t do anything right, mmm-hmmmm.

2. Russ Tomkins says:

Congratulations … All of your readers will agree on the happy feeling you get when you find out the hard work paid off 🙂

3. Michael says:

Well done Trikah   ;0)  Thats a nice start to the weekend

4. Ken W says:

Congrats, well done 🙂

5. varanusz says:

Congrats. Good for you. Today I managed to fail 70-292 for the second time 🙁 646.

6. Mitch Garvis says:

1) Trika congratulations!  now what version of Office did you say you were using…? 😉

2) Varanusz: To this day 70-292 remains the only exam that I have failed twice, but the third time was the charm.  I assure you it is not an easy one, but that is what makes passing it that much more satisfying!

7. Andy says:

The great thing to look forward to is there’s always another exam to take!

8. Mike says:

Good job, Trika!

9. We are talking about Word 2007 right?!? 😉

10. Niall M says:

Nice one Trika, now you should take one of the MCTS ones for the giggles

11. Trika says:

Hullo, thanks for the nice words. OK, Niall. I think I’ll try 70-620. What do you think?

12. Kristjan says:

Hi Trika,

maybe you can find out why you cannot make Microsoft Certified Application Specialist and older Microsoft Office Specialist exams in some countries?

For example – you can take new and older dev and ITpro trac exams in Estonia, but not for Office.

I have heard, that there is other kind of exam soft for Office, other than Prometric or VUE but I don’t know exactly. Maybe you can blog about it 😉

And finally – good luck with next exam 😉

13. Manmeet- India says:

I am Confused….I Know the Office 2007 Package very well…But what kind of question will be asked in the exam..Application wise i have mastered it but i don’t know anything about the the typr of paper.Please help me.I need to give this exam before Dec 07.Requesting you to send me a mail on