I just accepted a job offer from Google!

April Fools! Just kidding, I like Microsoft a lot, not going anywhere.

I am, however, on vacation, in Phoenix, Arizona with my two favorite retirees. Signing off so I can get back to wearing over-sized sun visors and wildly patterned bright tops, riding big cruiser bicycles past golf courses to get gin and tonics…

1. Andy says:

Be sure and wave on your way back to Sky Harbor airport.

2. Shailesh says:

WT hell is this! You said your colleagues are looking into the matter. It seems your colleagues are sleeping. they didnt responded regarding My Idiot Country India is in Regional Restricted List.

Last date is 12th of  April and less than 10 days left and you have no answer to my Email.

This is Pathetic. Indian Regional Centers are really Very Lazy to respond (Very Very Lazy than Your Colleagues). I Strongly Recommedn Microsoft to close the LEARNING DIVISION of Indian Regional Centres.

And pls if you get some free time from your Vacation do me a favour- WAKE UP YOUR COLLEAGUES.

This is Ridiculous……..

Shit.

3. Shailesh says:

This is Pathetic. Indian Regional Centers are really Very Lazy to respond.

4. trikah@microsoft.com says:

Hey, Shailesh. I’ve asked for information from colleagues in a lot of different places (our delivery partners, our legal team, and the certification development team) to find out what the story is about beta exams in India. I’m sorry you are frustrated.

5. AndyCarrington says:

So…a biker babe too eh? Your "skill set" just keeps on expanding!

6. Shailesh says:

Thanks God, you Responded while in Vacation.

So what’s the Scene now? Did your *Thorough* investigation yield some results? or You are still Confused? Why the Hell Microsoft is promoting Certifications in Shit Country India? When they have no respect for wretched students like me.

7. shailesh says:

Thanks for Responding. Did your Acclaimed Investigation yielded some results?

8. trikah@microsoft.com says:

Shailesh, I responded in e-mail to you. But for anyone else interested in this subject, here is what I learned:

The reason beta exams are not offered to the public in China, India, and Pakistan is that historically, betas administered in these countries resulted in high levels of content piracy (i.e. beta exam content taken and reproduced to be sold for illegal exam preparation). The increased piracy compromised the credentials’ integrity before the exam even released in to the market, and we could no longer support beta testing in these regions until better security procedures can be identified. We appreciate the input and contribution of our customers in these countries and are seeking ways to open the process again; as a first step we have reinstituted beta testing at Microsoft employee test centers in India. We are also constantly looking at our beta exam results for any types of malfeasance. If we detect any evidence of cheating originating from a specific test center, we will cease delivery of our exams there. Our efforts in this area are focused on maintaining the integrity of Microsoft Certification.

9. John says:

I just accepted a job offer from NASA