Guess what is delicious?

What is delicious is Segura Viudas Aria Pinot Noir Brut Cava. My manager (her name is Deborah and she’s a champ) gave us each a bottle to celebrate the holidays. But it is hard to get, here; can’t find anywhere to buy it. If you are reading this, and if you happen to be the proprietor of the Segura Viudas winery in Torrelavit, Spain, please send me a bottle. Thank you.

1. Jonathan Roberts says:

This might help: http://www.tastings.com/scout_wine.lasso?id=179179

🙂

Love your filing category on this one, btw.

2. Err, I meant to direct you to the distributor at the bottom of the link.  Not just give the same URL again 🙂

3. trikah@microsoft.com says:

OK, I sent them an e-mail. I’ll let you know what happens (I bet you are absolutely on the edge of your seat…????!!)

4. I am as is the rest of the blog-reading world  🙂

5. trikah@microsoft.com says:

So my sleuthing has come to naught. After going through the distributors above, I special ordered a bottle. I was so optimistic! so naive! But when I went to pick it up, it was a different type of Segura Pinot Noir Cava, and I was crushed, like a grape about to be made into Cava, Cava that is apparently not available in Seattle, Wash., USA. But really, I’m not crushed. But really, I am still trying to find it. Stay strong.

6. Jim says:

Don’t give up…Was it a black bottle with pink lettering?

7. Arie says:

Using live search 😉

search on the page for: Segura Viudas Aria ‘Pinot Noir’ Brut Cava

8. trikah@microsoft.com says:

Jim, yes, a black bottle with a black label and red foil lettering (the ARIA is all caps and really big).

Arie, man, you hooked me up! I got those people on the line and they CLAIM to have the right stuff–one of their last few bottles is on the way to Seattle, Wash. as we speak. I’ll let you know if it is the real thing. So close to victory!

9. trikah@microsoft.com says:

It was the right stuff, it showed up at work in a box and I shared it with some friends the same night it arrived. So, now we’re back to the drawing board…. THANK YOU FOR THE HELP! Before I drank it, I held out the bottle and poured a slug on the floor of my stretch Navigator as a nod to my MCP-crew. Just kidding. I don’t have a stretch Navigator. But I do think I spilled a little on the floor.