Vista Exam 621 and 624 Prep Guides Live (finally!)

But not 620, or 623 yet. We’re just trying to keep you on your toes…

1. Robb Dilallo says:

I just took the beta exam for 70-622 a couple of hours ago.  Not too bad.  I think the exam is headed in the right direction.  Later!

2. Andy says:

I took it yesterday–622 is similar to 270.

3. Wilfsch says:

Is the beta invitation already available for the 624 exam?

4. Andy says:

Yes, the beta runs from Monday through the first week of January minus the holiday weeks.

5. Andy says:

Clarification of the dates; December 18 – January 3.

6. Phil says:

Can you tell me when the e-learning course 5366 will be available to purchase or view in beta form?  It is titled Maintaining and troubleshooting desktops Running Windows Vista.

Thank you.

7. says:

Looks like e-learning 5366 will be live on February 15, 2007. We don’t have a formal beta process for customer participation in e-learning development, like we do for exams, so the first time you’ll have access will be when it is available for purchase!

8. Phil says:

Oh, I’m not looking to participate in any e-learning development courses.  I just thought that since "Clinic 3041: Deploying Microsoft Windows Vista and the 2007 Office System Client Products" is in beta and free to view at the moment, that there would also be a beta for course 5366.

Thanks for the fast response anyway though.

9. Andy says:

I’ve had 70-621 scheduled for almost 2 weeks now and when I showed to take it today the screen said it wasn’t available for testing until after December 14! Of course Prometric won’t admit fault but it is theirs. They always try and blame the client (MSFT) while I the customer am left between a rock and a hard place taking unpaid time from my job and incurring travel time and expenses.

10. jkoziol10 says:

Any updates on when the Prep Guide/objectives for 623 will become available?  I generally believe I know what will be covered, but it’s always nice to see it in writing 🙂

11. This is gonsalez music site – <a href="">best music site in da world</a>.

12. gomcse2002 says:

May i know will Microsoft planning to publish a self paced study kit for 70-624 ?

Please kindly advise me ASAP.

13. says:

No, I’m sorry to say that we’re not planning a training kit for 70-624.