There are 29 people in Kenya who are MCSE 2003 certified.

One of whom is named Lucas (see earlier post). So there you have it. In related news, there are 61,873 MCSE 2003s in countries other than Kenya.

1. JuanDG says:

Hi Trika,

Maybe this is not the place to ask you about this but I Really hope you can help me…

I took my beta exam for 70-540 back in September 20, and was told to wait from 6 to 8 week form my results.

But in October I found out you were going to run the beta for 70-540 AGAIN starting in late October and running up to November 20, so I asked Vishal Joshi and Howard Dierking what would happened with me who took the exam on the initial beta, and if that meant the "go live" date would move to next year (and so would my exam results) and the both answered that I didn’t have to retake the exam and that the exam release date would move and they were sorry for the inconvenience (actually Vishal pointed my to Howard’s answer to my post in MSDN forums). But I kept checking the 70-540 site (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-540.mspx) and it still says “Exam 70-540: TS: Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 – Application Development is in development. It is expected to be released in November 2006” and I thought that was a mistake, so I wrote an email to MCPhelp@microsoft.com and told them the whole story so that they would correct the site if necessary, but they told me the exam was indeed going live at the end of this month and that I would get my results around that date, but unfortunately there was no exact date for that, and that I should keep checking with my test center for the results. Now I WAS CONFUSED.

After that big, big story I come to ask for your help to clear all this mess out and finally tell me when (oohhh when) I would get my exam results so that I could know if I have to retake the exam and use a voucher I have that expires on December 31, 2006.

LoL I hope you can understand something and please help me. Thanks in advance

2. its good to know that we have 29 certified MSCE in kenya.Is it possible to give us their names.

3. trikah@microsoft.com says:

Hi, Robert. Unfortunately we can’t give names, it is against our rules about sharing customer information. But… you might want to post something in the private MCP newsgroups (only for MCPs: https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp) or even in the public newsgroups (www.microsoft.com/learning/community) to let people know you’re looking. Sometimes word of mouth might get you to the right people. If you’re looking to verify someone who is claiming to be MCSE certified, then ask them to "share" their transcript with you… there is a tool on the MCP site that all MCPs have access to, through which they can give an employer or other interested party temporary access to the Microsoft platform to view their official transcript. Hmmm… or, I could include something in the next WW MCP newsletter with a "call for Kenyan MCSEs" if you have an e-mail address or website where I can point them!

4. Josephine Kerubo says:

With much pleasure l acknowledge that we have 29 MCSE certified in Kenya.

Which institution can one go through to be MCSE certified?

5. CTGOH says:

Hi, how about how many MCSE 2003 in Brunei Darussalam ?

6. trikah@microsoft.com says:

Unfortuntely I can’t share the names of the MCSEs without specific approval from each. We are, however, working on a platform where MCPs can share their profiles on a MSFT platform so employers and others can search by country, etc. We’re just not there yet.

In Brunei, there are

15 MCSE 2000

10 MCSE NT 4.0

4 MCSE 2003

1 MCSE: Security on 2003

7. Paul says:

Just out of curiosity Trikah

How many MCSE’s in Trinidad??? Trinidad and Tobago is a small twin island state in the west indies just incase anyone is wondering.

8. trikah@microsoft.com says:

Juan did you get your results, finally?

9. Pablo says:

Trikah, is that figure for ‘Trinidad & Tobago’ accurate? 35!?? That can’t correct – what is that figure from? What data?