If you have an Android device that is not connected to the Google Play store, you can download the Microsoft Translator app directly to you device. We cannot guarantee that any of the features of this app, for use with the watch, phone, or tablet will fully function as the app has not been tested on these platforms. This download is offered as-is.
To download the app:
- Go to the Settings menu
- Choose Security
- Allow apps from unknown sources
- If you have a previous version of the Translator app installed, uninstall it
- Click on the download link below
- Click the Install link when prompted
- Return to your security settings and disallow apps from unknown sources in order to prevent unauthorized apps from being installed in the future
If you have feedback about this app, please contact our customer feedback page.