Today, the Multilingual App Toolkit (MAT) team announced the release of MAT 3.1. The Multilingual App Toolkit integrates with Microsoft Visual Studio to provide Windows Store apps and Windows Phone apps with translation support powered, translation file management, and editor tools powered by Microsoft Translator.
This release provides several key fixes as well as new and improved features including:
- Visual Studio Online builds
- Expanded import, export and recycling
- Improved translation and suggestion results
- As well as a number of key fixes
The MAT team really focused on key features as well as addressing both reported and non-reported issues in this release. A huge congratulations to the MAT team and their great work delivering this latest release!
Please note that due to updates to the setup process, you will need to perform a one-time uninstall of MAT v3.0 or earlier before installing v3.1.
Get Started Using MAT Today
- Multilingual App Toolkit Team Announcement
- BUILD Conference Session
- Multilingual App Toolkit on Windows Dev Center
- How to Use the Multilingual App Toolkit
- Introduction to the Multilingual App Toolkit
- Build multi-language apps using the Multilingual App Toolkit
- Test multi-language apps using the Multilingual App Toolkit
- Localize multi-language apps using the Multilingual App Toolkit
- Submitting your localized app to the Windows Store