Google before asking questions

Found this on the web this morning… it’s almost scary how true this really is. I almost never ask a question these days before first doing a well-crafted google search or two.

1. Julie Lerman says:

oh – I want to plaster this all over the internet!! 🙂

2. Julie Lerman says:

oh – I want to plaster this all over the internet!! 🙂

3. Amen! Google has saved my butt many times.

4. Tejas Patel says:

I truly agree, now I will also prefer to have a similar poster for Yahoo in few days time.

5. My wife needs to email to this me everyday before we have dinner

6. TDavid says:

Wow, ain’t that the truth. No encyclopedias needed with Google nearby.

7. praise to google and more tips!

8. So true, so true. Thanks to Stephen Toub for posting this. Google before asking questions Found this on the web this morning… it’s almost scary how true this really is. I almost never ask a question these days before first doing a well-crafted google search or two….

9. Lily says:

Okay I admit I use google all the time. My problem is : how do I delete the searches on it? If i type one letter on google search a lot of stuff i have put in there comes out. Not good for work. How can I delete it? Deleting my history,clearing my files does not do it.

10. Ramibotros says:

Cliff was right, Lily! You has to do Google before asking dumb questions!

11. Alexander says:

Yes, it right!

12. praise to google and more tips!

13. I loved that image and use to send to a <a href="http://sharp-developer.net/Fun/Bart-Question.aspx&quot; title="I will use Google before asking dumb questions">http://sharp-developer.net/Fun/Bart-Question.aspx</a&gt; page as an answer every time I get dummy question on .NET (C#, WinForms, ASP.NET, etc) – could not understand why sharp developers some times not too sharp.

14. Html not aloowed so fix the issue with my link in prev reply.

I loved that image and use to send to a http://sharp-developer.net/Fun/Bart-Question.aspx page as an answer every time I get dummy question on .NET (C#, WinForms, ASP.NET, etc) – could not understand why sharp developers some times not too sharp.