I can't tell you how many times I've searched for information about how to do something, only to find it AFTER spending hours doing it by trial-and-error. Hopefully, I can save you some time the next time you need to figure out how to do something in Team System. Recently, I found an awesome link to a series of "How Do I?" videos on MSDN that answer many of these questions, such as:
- Automate Team Foundation Build 2008
- Easily Bind Data to .NET Unit Tests
- Use the Visual Studio Team System Test Load Agent
- Add Conditions to Web Tests to Determine If Web Pages are Returning What You Expect?
- Create a Data-Bound Web Test
- Use the Class Designer in Visual Studio
- Use the Data Generation Wizard to Create a Data-bound Data Generation Plan
- And MUCH, MUCH more! (Yes, I watched too much TV as a kid! Probably still do...)
Here's the link: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vsts2008/bb507749.aspx
Here's an additional "How Do I?" series for Team Foundation. This one covers some basic stuff, like creating and managing work items, and creating reports, etc...