Microsoft Learning has created new e-learning content on Windows Vista and 2007 Office system for developers. For a limited time, following developer eLearning courses are offered for free:
- Introduction to Developing with Windows Presentation Foundation and Visual Studio 2005
Learn about features and applications of WPF tools for building richer user interfaces. Discover how to integrate user interface, media and documents, and WPF application programming interfaces.
- Introduction to Developing with Windows Workflow Foundation and Visual Studio 2005
Discover how to embed business processes into your solutions, and learn how to build workflow-enabled applications with Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Introduction to Developing with Windows Communication Foundation and Visua Studio 2005
Learn how to use WCF as a solution for your service-oriented solutions. Learn about WCF architecture, creating WCF services and clients, and enhancing WCF services with security and reliability.
- Inside Look at Building and Developing Solutions with Microsoft Office SharePoint Servers 2007
Get help incorporating Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 into your portal-based solution development and integrating it into your existing enterprise application infrastructure.
- Inside Look at Developing with Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
Learn about architecture and list management, building and extending Windows SharePoint Services sites, and packaging and deploying Windows SharePoint Services solutions. This clinic will help you understand deployment options and incorporate the technology into your solution development.
As an extra, they also made the following guide available for download (free of charge):
- Seven Development Projects for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (download size: 4,877 KB)
Get a hands-on introduction with seven practical projects. This preview guide highlights architectural underpinnings, the latest enhancements for developers, and code samples to get you started with building custom applications and solutions with Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services products and technologies.