Happy New Year to you all! The Enterprise Library team has started the new year with a bang by publishing their v4.0 product backlog onto CodePlex. As announced previously, the big ticket item is a new Dependency Injection Application Block, but there are a bunch of other goodies on the list, including:
- Support for and integration into Visual Studio 2008
- Fixes to various quirks in the Validation and Policy Injection Application Block
- More extensibility in the Caching Application Block
- Performance improvements for the Logging Application Block
- Simpler support for Partial Trust
...and several more. While it's great to see the initial product plan, the great thing about agile projects is that customers (yes, you and me) can impact the plan right up until the release. The best place to provide feedback on the plan is by commenting directly on the Product Backlog page, posting to the Discussions or creating or voting on Issues.