Power Pack 1 fixes the data corruption bug as well as delivers significant new functionality including:
- x64 support for home computers running Windows Vista
- Home Server Shared Folder backup
- Improved remote access experience
- Improvements to power consumption and performance
- Localization support for Japan and China
This was announced on the HomeServer blog, Power Pack 1 – come and get it!.
Please get this update if you use Windows Home Server and see how it works for you. Hopefully this will keep the product stable for a long time.