WPF Momentum Video

For the last few months, I’ve been featuring a portfolio of great WPF applications that have shipped since we launched WPF.

We turned some of those, plus a bunch of new ones, into a keynote “anthem” video that Ray Ozzie just showed. I thought I’d upload it to the Silverlight Streaming service for ease of distribution and so that you see all those cool WPF applications one more time.

Check it out here…

1. Anonymous says:

Here’s some beta feedback already.

I am in Firefox on Windows XP, I go to that WPF page and see ‘Get Silverlight Beta’ button.

After clicking on it, the button disappears and nothing else happens, no matter how long I wait.

2. Anonymous says:

UPDATE:

On Windows MCE with IE7 it seems to work, but I did have to restart IE before it did.

On Vista Premium IE7+ I kept staring at Install Now button, even after Install seemingly finished. So I reopened just that IE Tab and it worked.

3. Anonymous says:

Hi Tim,

The "Check it out here…" link fails in IE7 and FireFox. Please, fix this quickly. I’m a big fan of SilverLight and a broken demo like this isn’t a good way to get the developer community on-board.

Cale

4. Tim Sneath says:

Hi Cale,

If the link fails altogether, it’s just because the site from which the HTML is served has gone down temporarily. That’s _not_ the Silverlight Streaming site: it’s my own ISP. The ISP I use isn’t all that reliable – at some point I’ll switch to something else. Remember – it’s the XAML and WMV that are served from Silverlight Streaming.

Tim

5. Anonymous says:

I just posted a high resolution copy of the WPF Momentum video shown during Ray Ozzie’s MIX07 keynote

6. Anonymous says:

In both IE and Firefox on XP, the page loads, but I get a silverlight javascript error message.

7. Anonymous says:

The link (http://wpf.netfx3.com/files/folders/10422/download.aspx)

for WPF Momentum Video is broken.

Please help us to check! Thanks!

8. Anonymous says:

Check out the high resolution copy of the WPF Momentum video shown during Ray Ozzie’s MIX07 keynote.

9. Anonymous says:

10. Anonymous says:

O Tim Sneath publicou no blog dele o vídeo compilado com diversas aplicacões em WPF, muitas mostradas

11. Anonymous says:

I just posted a high resolution copy of the WPF Momentum video shown during Ray Ozzie's MIX07 keynote

Skip to main content