Silverlight Screencasts

To coincide with the launch of the Silverlight 1.0 Beta, my team has been working hard on a great series of intermediate-level screencasts on Silverlight that are just hitting the wires now. Each video is about five minutes in length, and covers a “how to” topic.

There’s a couple more that I’ll add when the embargo lifts on their respective topics; but check these out!

1. Anonymous says:

Check this resource out from Tim Sneath

2. Anonymous says:

You’ve been kicked (a good thing) – Trackback from

3. Anonymous says:

The curtain has been raised on a whole slew of news related to Silverlight , formerly codenamed "WPF/E".

4. Anonymous says:

MIX07 Announcements

5. Anonymous says:

Tim, can you clarify the scope of Silverlight 1.1?  How much of WPF will go in it? Will it have databinding?  How about templatebinding?  What controls will be available?  ItemsControl etc…

6. Anonymous says:

I’m very interested in these, but I’m unable to view them on my Mac, either with QT + the latest WMV codecs, or VLC.  Could we get them in a format more of us can view?

7. Anonymous says:

With the first day of MIX, it seems like there’s been a staggering stream of announcements (all…

8. Anonymous says:

After spending the weekend hacking a mate’s laptop to re-install Windows XP, I thought maybe Microsoft

9. Anonymous says:

処理が追いつかん。。。 これ GW 明けに読んだり見たりしたらどれだけ時間かかるんだろう。。。

10. Anonymous says:

Technorati tags: silverlight , expression blend Tim recently posted a list of all the Silverlight screencasts

11. Anonymous says:

Over at Tim’s blog he has a great list of short ‘nugget’ style videos for silverlight…

12. Anonymous says:

Thanks, it’s hard to find those getting started tutorials. I have some sample code I’m sharing as well. Hope it helps someone.

Silverlights Out

See it!

Use It!

Download It! (source code and all) [quick and dirty garage project, that’s why it is so CHEAP]

Umm, Describe It!:

Lights out is a one player puzzle that is played on a 5 by 5 grid of squares in which every square has two states: on and off. The game starts off with all squares off, where the goal is to turn on every square. By selecting a square, all the surrounding squares’ (up, down, left, right) state is turned toggled. For example, on a 3 by 3 grid of squares with all squares off, if the center one is selected, it will turn "on" the 4 up, down, left, right squares from it.

13. Anonymous says:

There appears to be a lot of awesome video content washing around today in line with the kick-off of

14. Anonymous says:

Wow this week went quickly. On the Silverlight front I've managed to watch a few more Mix sessions

15. Anonymous says:

En estos días dí un charla en dos días, 6 horas en total, sobre el tema AJAX, en el Club de Programadores

16. Anonymous says:

There are so many great resources on WPF/Silverlight and Expression Studio available after MIX. It’s

17. Anonymous says:

Tim Sneath has packaged up a list of very useful Silverlight "how to" screencasts. So, if you’re interested

18. Anonymous says:

Real-Time Data Update with Silverlight and Web Services

video appears to be only partially complete. Seeking doesn’t work and it ends mid sentence.

19. Anonymous says:

During the weekend I spent some minutes to collect some of the greatest Silverlight examples. Most of

20. Anonymous says:

Your Post is very useful.

Currently I am working with silverlight, and developing a silverlight dedicated site with full of silverlight tutorials and resources  Please visite: <a href="http:\">http:\</a>

This could be useful for silverlight application developers.

21. Anonymous says:

It would be nice to have a possibility to download the source code, otherwise a lot of stuff is left out and not everything is clear.

22. Anonymous says:

分享几个国外的silverlight例子和blog GreatVisualStudioQuickStarts

23. Anonymous says:

24. Anonymous says:

I recently started learning about Silverlight and throught I would share the resources I have found that…

25. Anonymous says:

There&#39;s a lot of Silverlight in the air right now. I haven&#39;t seen the &#39;net abuzz like this