Silverlight Screencasts

To coincide with the launch of the Silverlight 1.0 Beta, my team has been working hard on a great series of intermediate-level screencasts on Silverlight that are just hitting the wires now. Each video is about five minutes in length, and covers a “how to” topic.

There’s a couple more that I’ll add when the embargo lifts on their respective topics; but check these out!

1. Check this resource out from Tim Sneath

2. You’ve been kicked (a good thing) – Trackback from DotNetKicks.com

3. The curtain has been raised on a whole slew of news related to Silverlight , formerly codenamed "WPF/E".

4. CodeClimber says:

MIX07 Announcements

5. Joe says:

Tim, can you clarify the scope of Silverlight 1.1?  How much of WPF will go in it? Will it have databinding?  How about templatebinding?  What controls will be available?  ItemsControl etc…

6. Ed Finkler says:

I’m very interested in these, but I’m unable to view them on my Mac, either with QT + the latest WMV codecs, or VLC.  Could we get them in a format more of us can view?

Thanks!

7. With the first day of MIX, it seems like there’s been a staggering stream of announcements (all…

8. After spending the weekend hacking a mate’s laptop to re-install Windows XP, I thought maybe Microsoft

9. 処理が追いつかん。。。 これ GW 明けに読んだり見たりしたらどれだけ時間かかるんだろう。。。

10. Technorati tags: silverlight , expression blend Tim recently posted a list of all the Silverlight screencasts

11. Over at Tim’s blog he has a great list of short ‘nugget’ style videos for silverlight… http://blogs.msdn.com/tims/archive/2007/04/30/silverlight-screencasts.aspx

12. Chris Craft says:

Thanks, it’s hard to find those getting started tutorials. I have some sample code I’m sharing as well. Hope it helps someone.

Silverlights Out

See it!

Use It!

Download It! (source code and all) [quick and dirty garage project, that’s why it is so CHEAP]

Umm, Describe It!:

Lights out is a one player puzzle that is played on a 5 by 5 grid of squares in which every square has two states: on and off. The game starts off with all squares off, where the goal is to turn on every square. By selecting a square, all the surrounding squares’ (up, down, left, right) state is turned toggled. For example, on a 3 by 3 grid of squares with all squares off, if the center one is selected, it will turn "on" the 4 up, down, left, right squares from it.

13. There appears to be a lot of awesome video content washing around today in line with the kick-off of

14. Wow this week went quickly. On the Silverlight front I've managed to watch a few more Mix sessions

15. En estos días dí un charla en dos días, 6 horas en total, sobre el tema AJAX, en el Club de Programadores

16. There are so many great resources on WPF/Silverlight and Expression Studio available after MIX. It’s

17. Tim Sneath has packaged up a list of very useful Silverlight "how to" screencasts. So, if you’re interested

18. Joku says:

The

Real-Time Data Update with Silverlight and Web Services

video appears to be only partially complete. Seeking doesn’t work and it ends mid sentence.

19. During the weekend I spent some minutes to collect some of the greatest Silverlight examples. Most of

20. Your Post is very useful.

Currently I am working with silverlight, and developing a silverlight dedicated site with full of silverlight tutorials and resources  Please visite: <a href="http:\www.silverlighttutorials.blogspot.com">http:\www.silverlighttutorials.blogspot.com</a>

This could be useful for silverlight application developers.

21. Laboremus says:

It would be nice to have a possibility to download the source code, otherwise a lot of stuff is left out and not everything is clear.

22. Bryan Chow says:

分享几个国外的silverlight例子和blog GreatVisualStudioQuickStarts

23. Technorati tags: silverlight , expression blend Tim recently posted a list of all the Silverlight screencasts

24. I recently started learning about Silverlight and throught I would share the resources I have found that…

25. Blogs says:

There&#39;s a lot of Silverlight in the air right now. I haven&#39;t seen the &#39;net abuzz like this