It took a couple of extra days, but the Visual Studio and Expression tools are now ready with compatible versions available for Windows Vista RC1 and .NET Framework 3.0 RC1.
For ease of access, I’m posting the full set of URLs here. Download these and you’ll be sure of a compatible set.
- Windows Vista RC1 (Customer Preview Program, MSDN and TechNet Subscribers)
- .NET Framework 3.0 RC1
- Windows SDK RC1
- Visual Studio “Orcas” Extensions for .NET Framework 3.0 RC1 (also see readme for WPF designer)
- Visual Studio 2005 Extensions for Windows Workflow Foundation
- Expression Interactive Designer September CTP
- Expression Graphics Designer September CTP