It’s great to visit TechEd Bloggers and discover new bloggers who are writing interesting articles about the event. As an organiser, there’s no better way to get the vibe of the event from the floor than to read what others have been up to and the good and bad moments. Overall the conference has been going fairly smoothly from an organisational perspective: if you’re attending, we really hope that you’re getting some useful information and enjoying the experience. As ever, feel free to drop me feedback directly.
If you’re not attending, I’d point you at a few blogs that represent some of the best or most entertaining writing about the event:
- Pete Wright has some particularly amusing anecdotes, including a man with a large head and some “TechEd morons“;
- Simon Tocker has reviewed a few interesting sessions;
- Daniel Kirstenpfad has published his synopsis of Mark Russinovich’s Linux / Windows kernel comparison;
- Andreas Heil has a very comprehensive photo journal of the sessions and facilities at the RAI;
- Lorenzo Barbieri is succinct but prolific.