RC1 of the Threat Analysis & Modeling v2.0 is available for download here.
Aside from bug fixes and minor features additions and tweaks, the salient changes include:
– 3 More tutorials
– Automatically Generate Use Cases
– Sort threats based on different attributes
– Import Component definitions from Visual Studio Team System for Software Architects (VSTA) SDM Deployment Report
– Export Countermeasures and Test Cases as Work Items for Team Foundation Server (TFS)
– Tweaked Graph and Attack Surface control
– Ability to select multiple nodes from the TreeView (for deleting multiple nodes, for example).
– Ability to print Analytics
– Ability to save Reports as HTML
RC2 is scheduled for mid-June but it may become an internal only release. RTM is scheduled for release early July. After which we’ll start working on “Typhoon”…
Thanks to all those that helped with suggestions and bug reports. I look forward to more of your feedback.