Test case order doesn’t update in MTM 2012 and 2013 clients, while connected to TFS 2010 RTM.
Note: This issue doesn’t happen if you are connected to TFS 2010 RTM from an MTM 2010 client.
TFS 2010 RTM.
MTM clients 2012, 2013.
· Connect to a TFS 2010 RTM instance from MTM 2012 or 2013 client. Create or connect to a Test Plan and Test Suite under a team project. Add some test cases.
· Update the Test Case order by clicking on the Order button. Here I am updating the order of Test Case with ID 9 to 2 and 10 to 1.
· The value updated value for test order reflects correctly in the Plan tab in MTM.
· Switch to the Test tab in MTM – here the value for the test order doesn’t update.
· Update TFS to the latest 2010 update – Service Pack 1 and Cumulative Update 2. Both 2012 and 2013 clients works perfectly after upgrading TFS from RTM to the latest update.
Hope this helps!
Content created by – Sreeraj Syama Rajendran
Content reviewed by – Romit Gulati