UAG SP4 has been released that has added support for Win 8.1 and IE11 that fixes the blog issue described below. More info here: blogs.msdn.com/.../forefront-unified-access-gateway-2010-sp4-released.aspx
UAG connectivity issues with Windows 8.1 and IE 11.
As more people are upgrading to Windows 8.1 and IE 11, I have been seeing issues connecting to our UAG site. They are seeing what looks to be a mobile view of our login page, and once connected there are no applications defined. Until a permanent fix comes out, here's one way to work around the issue (results may vary).
Try these steps below.
- When you go to our UAG site with IE 11, you will see this; which is not the normal log on page
2. Launch Internet Explorer go to tools menu and Compatibility view settings and add our UAG site to compatibility view
3. Hit the F12 key, this will bring up the Developer tools on the bottom of the screen
4. Hit the down arrow and scroll all the way down to the Emulation Option
5. Change the user agent option to Internet Explorer 9 or 10
6. Now browse to the UAG site and Login with your credentials, if you have already logged in you must logout and login again