We are pleased to announce we are now accepting entries for this year’s Partners In Learning Innovative Teacher Awards. These annual awards, now in their 8th year, showcase some of the best uses of technology to support teaching and learning across the curriculum. If you're thinking that you're not doing anything innovative or creative with technology, then think again, because you probably are.
The application process is simple, complete our Virtual Classroom Tour (VCT) template, that contains just two documents for you to complete to describe your project, keep the whole thing under 10 meg and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will present the winners with their awards at our annual Partners in Learning UK Forum, being held at Microsoft UK Headquarters in Reading at the end of November. Watch this blog for the complete details and announcement.
You will need a Windows Live ID to access and join the Partners in Learning Network (if you're not already a member) and join the the community, with information about the Forum event itself.
The closing date for submitting a project as a Virtual Classroom Tour is November 1st 2011. So there is plenty time to document an existing project or even begin a new one. The authors of the 10 best Virtual Classroom Tours will be presented with awards at our Partners in Learning UK Forum Event. We will also select the four best projects to represent the UK at the Partners in Learning Worldwide Global event , to be held as yet at an undisclosed Global destination towards to the end of 2012, these four will also receive an Xbox 360 console and Kinect Package for their school.
What do to next?
- Join this community on the Partners in Learning Network
- Download the Virtual Classroom Tour (VCT) Template from the community or from this blog post. (see bottom of this page)
- Read the application criteria on available from this post or from the community
- Complete the VCT template between now and November.
- Email your completed project before November 1st to email@example.com
- Check the Partners in Learning Network and this blog for the latest information about the Innovative education Forum Event
Images from last year's Microsoft Partners in Learning UK Forum 2010 in Manchester