- What is the purpose of bringing technology to your classroom?
- Which criteria are the most important when choosing a device?
- What factors contribute to a successful device deployment?
- How can technology integration enhance education for students of all abilities?
- How is technology empowering instructional shifts in your classroom?
- What resources and contacts could help with a successful device strategy?
- Barrett Puschus @BarrettPuschus (Technology and Network Operations Coordinator at Brevard Public Schools, Florida USA)
- Eric Ferguson @erf86 (Director of Instructional Technology at Bellevue School District, Washington USA)
- Keith Onstot @keithonstot (Technology Curriculum Developer at Bellevue School District, Washington USA)
- Kelly Means @KellyMeans (MIE Expert and Instructional Technology Project Coordinator at Omaha Public Schools, Nebraska USA)
- Kevin Sait @Kevin_Sait (Microsoft Learning Consultant, UK)
- Paul Dredge @EasiPC_Paul (MIE Expert and Technical Manager at EasiPC, UK)
- Ross G. Friebel @rgfriebel (Director of Digital Learning and Teaching Services at Onslow County Schools, North Carolina USA)
- Stephen Taylor @ocsdltfco (Coordinator of Digital Learning and Teaching Services at Onslow County Schools, North Carolina USA)
- Vincent Bénard @HTZfan (MIE Expert and Grade 9-12 Technologies and Co-Op Ed teacher, Canada)
- Rob Dickson @showmerob (Executive Director at Omaha Public Schools, Nebraska USA)
Read more in the Education stories blog to find out how you can get involved.