This week at Web 2.0 in San Francisco, Microsoft Tag is sponsoring a Scavenger Hunt.
People are able to hunt around for nine different Tags. Each Tag has three random prizes attached to them. People who scan these Tags have a great chance of winning an HD Zune or an Xbox game. The first two contestants who scan each nine Tags will win one of two Xbox Elite Gaming Systems.
So how do you get started?
Well first make sure that you are a registered Web 2.0 attendee.
- Download Microsoft Tag to your smart phone
- Then, beginning Monday, start deciphering our nine clues. Each clue represents a location where we have a Tag for you to snap. When you snap a Tag, you'll be notified that you snapped the Tag successfully.
- Instant Prizes: we'll have three instant, random winners at each location. If you're a winner, you'll be asked for your contact info. Then you will receive a confirmation email. Winners must collect their prize from the Web 2.0 Expo Registration Help Desk in Moscone West registration by 12 noon on Thursday, May 6.
- Grand Prizes: The first two attendees who successfully check-in and snap a Tag at each of our 9 locations will win one of our two grand prizes.
The Clues (These are the clues to where the Tags are)
So, what are you waiting for? Well, you have to wait until Monday, but then, see below for the clues to our nine locations. You can solve the clues and snap the tags in any order.
- We'll keep this one easy—go to the top of this page to find the first tag.
- Visit this booth to thank them for supplying the great prizes and technology for the Web 2.0 Expo scavenger hunt.
- Get ahead in the Web 2.0 Expo scavenger hunt by stopping by this art display on the Expo Floor.
- Stop by this space where attendees create the conversation. It's Open Tuesday and Wednesday.
- 10 minute presentations by our sponsors and exhibitors—visit this spot on the show floor for another chance to win a great prize!
- Where can you see Ben Huh, Chris Anderson and Hilary Mason? Enter here to find out.
- Make sure to stop by this table near registration to make your badge pretty.
- Visit this company's booth—spreading knowledge is their motto, and oh yeah, they Co-Produce Web 2.0 Expo too!
- No lizards or lemurs in this part of Expo Hall—just great examples of up-and-coming Web 2.0 companies
Let us know if you find a Tag or need any help!
Follow us on Twitter: @MicrosoftTag
Join our Community: Facebook.com/MicrosoftTag