I have just updated the Word to XAML Converter application to support Word 2010, WPF 4, and Silverlight 4. You would use this converter if you have documentation or text in Word that you want to integrate into WPF or Silverlight applications.
- The Add-in is now surfaced in the Word 2010 Backstage View (The File Tab) Save & Send group
- I fixed a number of XAML generation errors – if you see more, please create an issue with an attached Word file that demonstrates the error.
- Silverlight XAML generation now has two options:
- StackPanel + TextBlock: this supports formatting via styles (use this option for Windows Phone 7 content)
- RichTextBox: this supports inline images and graphics but not formatting via styles