I just posted the recording of the webinar that I did today showing a Word 2007 Add-in that creates WPF Flow Documents (using the FlowDocument class):
Here's an example of where I've used it to create a FlowDocument of a Whitepaper.
Here's what it demonstrates:
- How to use the new Ribbon designer to create Office 2007 Add-ins in Visual Studio 2008
- How to add buttons to existing menus in Word 2007
- How to use LINQ to XML
- How to use default properties in a class
- Saving settings in an application manifest
- Accessing the Open XML Format Word ML from the Word Object Model
- How to use XSL to transform Open XML to XAML
- Click-once deployment and updating of Office Add-ins
- Sharing projects via Popfly
If you want to download the source code, go to Popfly.ms and look for the WordFlowDocumentCreator project. Add me (MS-Synergist) as a friend while you're at it.
Here are links to all of my recorded webinars if you want to watch them as well.