Thanks for trying out our Preview version and sending us suggestions and feedback. We released a minor service update a few days ago based on the input we have received so far.
Some of the important changes in this update are:
- Log-ins with either username@server or just username are accepted.
- Column names with spaces are now supported.
- Columns with a NewSequentialID constraint are converted to NewID for SQL Azure databases in the sync group.
- Administrators and non-Administrators alike are able to install the Data Sync Agent.
- A new version of the Data Sync Agent is now available on the Download Center, but if you already have the Preview version of the Data Sync Agent it will continue to work.