If you are a software developer new to a specific Microsoft technology, Innovate On provides you one-stop online resource to speed-up your development. By enrolling your solution to Innovate On (at no cost, non-publicly), you will qualify for related benefits:
• Centralized resources for solution development including links to relevant online trainings, testing tools, developer SDKs, technical forums and more
• Discounted or free testing vouchers
• Free e-mail based technical support
• Access to market research reports
• Sales and marketing support
The first 15 Swiss companies enrolling an application to Innovate On portal as defined in rules below will get the following June`09 Special Offer:
· Innovate On Backpack
· Limited edition of Vista Ultimate (EN) packet with Bill Gates signature
This is what you should do to participate:
1. Register your company (free of charge) at the Innovate On portal with Switzerland as a country of your company at: www.innovateon.com.
2. Enroll minimum of one solution to the Innovate On portal (free of charge).
3. Send e-mail to Sanna Kuusisto (email@example.com) including company`s name registered to Innovate On, as well as name and postal address of the person who enrolled the solution to the Innovate On portal.
Good luck for the prize win,
General Rules: If you fulfill above mentioned rules, you have enrolled your solution to Innovate On portal and contacted us by e-mail as one of the 15 first companies, we will award you with a free Innovate On June`09 Special Offer. Please note that the number of prizes is limited and only the first 15 companies (in order of receipt of the e-mails, on a “first come first served” basis) will be awarded with one Innovate On June`09 Special Offer each (one prize per company). Submitting a solution and contacting us by e-mail does not automatically entitle you to a prize. Microsoft holds the sole right to do judge that the submission meets above mentioned rules and will contact each participant receiving an award in person via e-mail*. Prizes will be distributed by post to the address provided us. The Early-Bird offer is open to all software development companies in Switzerland (employees of Microsoft and their family members excluded). Submission time begins on 26th May 2009 and it ends when we when we have distributed the 10 prizes or at the latest 30th June 2009.
*We will process the personal data and/or communication data provided by you within your e-mail submission in order to run and handle the competition and in conformance with our General data privacy rules. Please ensure that any personal data that you provide to us is accurate. Microsoft Switzerland has no obligation to disclose any results, reasons, names or any other information connected with the Early-Bird Offer (no correspondence). Participants have no entitlement to reimbursement of any expenses they may have taken in order to take part in the campaign or to any remuneration whatsoever against Microsoft.