Microsoft Research Call for Papers
Microsoft Research is accepting proposals for research grants in seminal software engineering areas, innovative software engineering education methods, and improvements in the software-development process.
Approximately twelve awards of about US$15,000 to US$25,000 each are to be awarded by Microsoft Research. Awards are made for the purpose of seed-funding larger initiatives, proofs of concept, or demonstrations of feasibility.
Proposals will only be accepted from the following institutions: (i) accredited universities awarding degrees at the baccalaureate level or above or (ii) a research institution with non-profit status. The competition is open to all eligible institutions worldwide.
If your area of research is any of the following (but not limited to just these areas):
· Computer supported cooperative work
· Empirical software engineering
· Engineering secure software
· Mining software repositories
· Programming languages and design
· Software dependability, safety, and reliability
· Software engineering education
· Software processes
· Software requirements engineering
· Software testing and analysis
· Software verification
· Static analysis and bug-finding
and you are interested in knowing more about this opportunity please visit : http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/collaboration/focus/cs/seif.aspx
The application deadline is 1 February 2010 and the notification of the result will be 1 May 2010.
Don`t miss out on this opportunity and apply now!
Lead Microsoft Student Partner Ticino, Microsoft Switzerland