Buck Hodges, one of our Dev Managers, recently referenced one my posts and I got a couple of emails asking me to update my blog and talk about updates on Reporting in TFS that are coming up in our next release.
I moved from Work Item Tracking and am now Program Manager for Reporting Platform on Team Foundation Server.
Over the last two years, I have been occasionally posting topics on Work Item Tracking on our team blog that we maintain for talking about Project Management, Work Item Tracking and Reporting. I had decided not to cross-post the same topic to both the blogs. Maybe it’s time to re-think that decision 🙂
Here are some topics that I had posted on our team blog:
- Work Item rules workaround- Closing down an iteration
- New Power Tool for handling display name change in TFS
- New Rosario specifications available
- Rich text in work items
- Can I move work items assigned to one user to another using TFSWitDisplayNames tool?
- Work Item Tracking usability improvements – Part 2
- Work Item Tracking usability improvements in Orcas – Part 1
Our team blog also has great posts from my colleagues on topics in WIT, Excel & Project Integration and Reporting. We will add a lot more content about our Rosario release in the upcoming months.
[Update 3/25/2009] Fixed the broken links to my posts on our team blog. Thanks to Buck for catching this!