Visual Studio 2010 RTM and .NET 4.0 now available through DreamSpark, MSDN, MSDN AA, and TechNet
The long awaited developer tooling is here! The Visual Studio 2010 and .Net Framework 4.0 RTM (Release to Manufacture) is now available through DreamSpark, MSDN Academic Alliance (MSDN AA), MSDN, and TechNet Subscriptions.
- Join the buzz – Bob Muglia, President, Server & Tools Business announces VS2010 (Watch it Live)
- Go behind the scenes and listen to Microsoft engineers and key decision makers describe the challenges they faced from the engineering of Visual Studio 2010, Silverlight 4 and the .NET Framework 4: Developer Launch: Behind the Scenes.
- Explore Visual Studio Gallery to see products and extensions for Visual Studio including VisualSVN – Subverson Integration
For more information on Visual Studio 2010, try these links:
- What’s New in the .NET Framework 4.0
- What’s New in Visual Studio 2010
- Quick Tour of the Integrated Development Environment
MSDN AA Administrators can use the following steps to find Windows 7 RC in MSDN AA
- Go to http://msdnaa.net
- Sign in in the top right corner with your Windows Live ID
- Go to the ‘Downloads’ tab
- In the left-hand pane, expand Developer Tools
- Select Visual Studio 2010
- Select the version you want and choose download including: Visual Studio 2010 Professional, Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate, Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio Test Professional, etc
I’m still waiting to verify on DreamSpark – still says Beta 2 for me.